EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
- Possesses a Computer Science or Math High School diploma or is currently undergraduate student in the Department of Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics;
- Has followed a Psycho-pedagogy module or has previous teaching experience in educational projects that involved working with children (minimum 1 year);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good organizing and prioritizing skills;
- Intuition and proactivity;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Easily adaptable;
- Train the trainer certification is a plus.
- Our new Teacher will be helping children coming from difficult families or background;
- We aim to help them acquire the necessary skills for them to be able to go through schools with good results and a chance at a better future.
- The vacancy is full time, this position will be making an impact in the children’s lives and educational development;
- Helps children with Math problems and theory up to 4th grade level knowledge, so that they can finish school along with other children their age;
- Facilitates an atmosphere where the children should be safe to try new things and to make mistakes, where they can feel included and valued;
- Prepares materials for trainings and instruction sheets;
- Ensures that children have at their disposal the appropriate tools, hardware and software for assigned tasks;
- Evaluates educational needs of the children and develops effective children educational experiences that engage and stimulate their school learning;
- Communicates expectations, provides guidance, and shows an active interest in children’s progress;
- Uses formal and informal assessment strategies to manage children’s learning and monitor progress;
- Helps children identify and make use of supplemental instructional/media resources;
- Encourages self-reliance, problem-solving, critical-thinking, creativity, and performance skills;
- Maintains a positive learning environment. Facilitates learning activities that encourage collaboration and positive relationships among each other;
- Evaluates children’s achievements, prepares progress reports (to be provided to EveryMatrix).
This project is currently running in three of Bucharest’s Child Daycare Services centers: “Pinocchio” Center, „Sf. Pantelimon” Center ", “Casa din Tei” Center, "Casa Sperantei" Center and "Eu si prietenii mei" Center. Its mission is to teach the children of these centers on three domains : Computer Science, Math and English. We are now expanding to other centers.
The Kids.acadEMy vision is to break these children from their social heritage by providing them access to things that wouldn’t otherwise be available to them in regular circumstances: computers, tablets, smartphones and knowledge. We want these kids to be able to access higher grades education and become an inspiration for their community.
Perks and benefits:
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
- Flexible schedule;
- Private Medical Subscription;
- Daily Catered Lunch;
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs;
- Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline);
- Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games;
- Internal & external training;
- Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’);
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
- Anniversary Gifts;
- Fruits Tuesday.