HR Generalist with German in Brasov
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• You are fluent in German & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You don’t have experience, but you want to learn from our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment
• Offer support services in HR Administration field;
• Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
• Update HR data base with personal information changes;
• Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
• Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
• Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
• Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
• Involvement in Rewards & Recognition process.
Why should you apply?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely.
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform.
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.