Accounts Receivable with German in Brasov
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Medium-Advanced German language skills
- Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
- Great team player with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months).
How does a typical workday look like?
You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
6 months with the job. You will learn to:
- Manage customers’ expectations
- Reconcile client’s accounts
- Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
- Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
Why should you apply?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely.
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform.
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.