Full stack developer with React and Java
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
The domain you will join is, more specifically, in charge with the development/maintenance of applications/projects for banking. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning. You will work to the development and maintenance of an existing application who distributes information filled by the customers in the SI (request of appointment, of subscribe a credit, of a change in address, …)
A little about You:
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is a plus
- Good understanding of Java 8, Spring Core and/or CDI;
- You know : Webservices REST and SOAP;
- Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
- Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.