IT Functional Expert
You will provide functional and technical expertise on applications contributing effectively to their development and day-to-day-use.
Provides functional and technical expertise on assigned applications from Enterprise Technologies portfolio contributing effectively to their development and day-to-day use.
5+ years experience in IT or Telecom company
- Provides consulting, technical and functional support for the applications and information systems for which is responsible and also for interfaces with other applications / modules within the computer system of company.
- Analyzes, designs and implements new / improved functionalities for the assigned applications and develops integration with other internal or external Group / partner modules / applications
- Updates and supervises the technical and functional documentation, working instructions and procedures for the applications and IT systems they manage
- Ensures and verifies the conditions for keeping the data consistency and observing the working mode for the applications and the information systems they manage. Recommends corrective actions in case of inconsistent data.
- Ensures the transfer of the accumulated technical knowledge and coaching for colleagues from the internal team or outsourcing resources on Enterprise Technologies applications.
- Coordinates testing of new developments and functionalities, validates and contributes to the development of the complete system testing plans: functional, system performance, integrity tests a data and archiving, communication and network traffic tests, volumetric and security tests.
- Participates and contributes effectively within the Enterprise Technologies team to projects.
- Analyzes together with the project managers the implementation stage and periodically reviews the project plan - achievement of objectives, milestones, timetable, deadlines.
- Performs / contributes to the feasibility analysis of business requirements and establishing scalable solutions, flexible integrated into existing architecture.
- Verifies, evaluates and follows the subcontractors' offers for the development requests to which it responds
- Supervises, develops, and modifies reports based on business specifications received from users.
- Ensures operational handover and support L3 for production issues post-launch
- Very good communication
- Capacity of synthesis, strong analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and capacity to quickly grasp new concepts
- Ability to structure functional and technical specifications including also design considerations into documents
- Understanding of existing functional and technical capabilities of applications
- Professional attitude and proactivity
- Open minded and able to adapt to frequent changes
- Multitasking (able to switch areas of focus)
- Team oriented willing to work in a fast paced, multinational environment
- Excellent English: verbal and writing
- Functional and technical analysis
- Project management
- MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Development or administration of off-the-shelf solutions on premise or SaaS: Confluence, JIRA, Magnolia CMS, Sharepoint, SurveyGizmo - nice to have
What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company