German Trainer for our Language Academy
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
Our team is growing!
Do you have a passion for teaching and a mastery of German and English ?
We are looking for a new German Language Academy Trainer for our team in Bucharest!
• Relevant academic degree (such as German and English Languages and Literatures or German and English Applied Modern Languages etc.) or international proficiency certifications for C1 or C2 levels (e.g. Goethe-Zertifikat C1 -Goethe-Institut, TELC Deutsch - The European Language Certificate, TestDaF - Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache, DSD-Deutsches Sprachdiplom and for English TOEFL, IELTS, CAE)
• Good knowledge of Romanian
• Ideally minimum 2 years of relevant experience in adult training
• Positive attitude and ability to teach others
• Self-driven individual with ability to prioritize and effectively organize own time and tasks
• Excellent interpersonal skills and profound understanding of customer interaction principles
• Ability to handle flexible schedules and organize classes effectively
On this role, you would:
• Organize, deliver and evaluate German and English courses internally to help our team members improve their language capabilities
• Assess existing language capabilities and suggest actions for performance improvement in this area
• Participate in the development and/or own entirely the building of language-based training curricula that will address specific business needs
• Interact with the Global Language Academy team and support them in all projects and initiatives related to the successful execution of our Global Language Academy strategy
• Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily
• Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
• Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
• Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
• Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
• Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)