Accounts Payable Agent - Invoice analysis
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to develop a carrier in the accounting and finance fields.
As Accounts Payable Agent you will be mainly responsible for analyzing and processing supplier invoices as well as solving issues related to the Procure-to-Pay process.
To succeed in this role, you will need to pay attention to details, stay organized and take full ownership of the tasks related to invoice processing. You will have to analyze and investigate previous actions taken in the invoice processing cycle, identify potential issues/gaps and provide solutions in order to complete the process timely and accurately. This job requires frequent and direct communication with various internal and external stakeholders - project managers, costs controllers, buyers, external vendors, etc. You will be also closely collaborating with the team handling invoice payments in order to correct invoice entries to complete invoice processing within the expected deadlines.
The Accounts Payable Associate is part of the Accounts Payable Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest.
- Analyze and process supplier invoices
- Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions & vendor account reconciliations
- Actively contribute to creation, completion or update of the training documents and working procedures
- Identify process/system improvements opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Run reports and produce KPI’s (key performance indicators) when needed
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process/basic accounting and ERP exposure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience (Finance / Accounts Payable fields is ideal)
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment is a plus
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts Monday to Friday (weekly rotation): 09:00-18:00 & 10:00-19:00
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities