We are hiring an React.JS Developer!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment • Attractive benefits package • Relocation package • Lunch tickets • Fitness deduction • Transportation deducted • Health insurance and dental scheme • Opportunity to develop and learn constantly • Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js/node.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js, node.js and its core principles,
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience as a Front-end developer with an in-depth understanding of web development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with user interface design, browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with Relation Database Systems (RDBMS)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment as part of a scrum team