Technical Presales Consultant with German (C1)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Full proficiency in German language, both technical and Business level;
• Over 2 years of experience in Sales engineering or solution consulting experience with SaaS or technical products;
• Over 3 years of experience in technical support for Windows, OSX and Chrome operating systems and their various configurations;
• Proficient in web-based applications and experience with multiple browsers.
• Cross team cooperation ability and ownership, autonomy and high level of engagement;
• Proven ability to adapt to both technical and non-technical audience;
• Previous experience in Training Onboarding new customers;
• Experience in identifying customer Business use cases, Technical use cases and anticipate needs;
• Resourceful and able to create and optimize workflow and process efficiencies.
Considered a plus:
• Passion for Education and technology;
• Previous experience in within the Education market.
• Deliver technical products advanced presentations, remotely and, if the case, in person, to prospects and customers;
• Partner with internal Sales and Product teams for technical solutions that meet prospects' needs designing, presentations development, proposals and convey value propositions;
• Lead proof of concepts with prospects during product trial phase;
• Use customer feedback to contribute to the product roadmap;
• Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs / RFPs;
• Ensure new consultancy opportunities and provide professional services aimed at onboarding customers with company’s Education products;
• Guide customers towards long term and recurring engagements;
• Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services;
• Offer technical support towards key customers and partners.
• Attractive remuneration packages;
• Medical subscription that can be extended to family members;
• Meal tickets;
• Transport discounts and flexible schedule;
• Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.);
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests);
• An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals;
• Massages and fruits at the office;
• Relaxed working environment.