Finance Internship (with French)
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Looking for that next step in your career? Do you have an insatiable desire to work with numbers? Well then have a look at ours: 180 countries, 6 continents, 30,000 employees and 1,600 food products. We’ve also committed to drive positive change for 3 billion people, communities worldwide and the planet by the end of 2030. Join our revolution and enjoy a healthy bowl of breakfast of Coco Pops at the office or live your best snack-tastic moments with Pringles.
Take a leap and join our GBS Finance - Invoice to Cash (ITC) team in Bucharest to find out how you can put your intrapreneurial mind-set to use. We value innovators and disruptors and people that can match our love for snacks and awesome products.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US, HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Intern we are currently recruiting will be part our Invoice-to-Cash Deductions team and will:
- Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests
- Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation
- Partner with internal and customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center ITC team
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs
- Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
- Fresh graduate or currently studying in a Bachelor/Master programme in Finance or connected field
- Language Skills required: English (advanced), French (minimum intermediate level desired)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
This internship is a 6 months fixed-term contract and you must be available full-time.
Estimated start date of the internship: February, 2021
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.