Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our customer, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, we are looking for an HR Specialist.
- Able or comfortable to work with large volumes of numbers. Perform HR payments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Minimum understanding to cope with quarterly HR forecast;
- Familiar with payroll timesheets and verification of Payroll;
- Operates with Microsoft Office tools, good knowledge of Excel;
- English proficiency;
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or Financial Analyze - 3 years is considered a plus;
- Able to prioritize work and manage time-based on business needs and being also compliance with internal and external deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and multitasking person;
- Good written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and precisely, being able to adapt the communication style.
- Client orientation – able to face internal customer, offer support, show empathy and consideration; very good listening skills;
- Offers active support to employees /BU’s /managers for using the internal HR applications and tools;
- Perform monthly HR payments;
- Prepare payroll timesheets and verify the payroll accuracy;
- Perform quarterly forecast for HR payments;
- Apply for PR/PO’s and payment acceptances;
- Update employee data in internal software systems;
- Attendance analysis on monthly basis;
- Communicate on routine manner with external customers (agencies and HR suppliers);
- Promotes HR policies and offers pro-active support to employees to ensure comprehension and compliance;
- Active participation in development and improvement of HR process and policies in regards to different HR activities;
- Prepares recurrent and ad-hoc reports for HR and business management;
- Manage onboarding process for new employees;
- Accommodate the new employees;
- Manages the exit interviews process;
- Verifies and accurately processes employee personnel data forms.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Transport accommodation;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.