Record to Report Officer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Record to Report Officer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are hiring a Record to Report Officer with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Proficiency in English and German
• Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience
• University degree in Finance
• Good Domain knowledge in General accounting
• Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word
• Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation, knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Rigorous and accurate working style.
• Manual Journal posting
• Making Prepayment journals
• Checking and posting month end accruals
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Tax Reporting & Compliance
• Forex Gain loss calculation and posting
• Medium critical Reporting
• Fixed Assets Transactions
• ME P&L Analysis
• Intercompany Accounting
• Quality Assurance
• Meet LA Targets
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme
• Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
• Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.