Accounts Receivable Officer with Portuguese
We are hiring a Accounts Receivable Officer with Portuguese!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Availability to work on the following schedule, from Monday to Friday: 13:00 – 22:00 for 1-2 months (learning period) and rotating schedule (9-18 & 13-22) after; overtime needed for month-ends and some Romanian holidays;
• Advanced level of English and Portuguese;
• University graduate or student in the final year of studies;
• Basic domain knowledge (supply chain, logistics);
• Previous work experience, preferably in SAP (SD/MM module), Logistics, Supply chain, Order Management or Customer relations management is an advantage;
• Experience in International trading, Fiscal policies, Tax structure is an advantage;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
• Good verbal & written communication skills;
• Good analytical & synthesis skills;
• Rigorous and accurate working style;
• Good Customer service skills;
• Dynamic person, solution-oriented;
• Self confidence & independence in decision making;
• Punctuality & Flexibility;
• Team Spirit.
• Customer relationship administration;
• Management of all incoming requests/ orders;
• Management of the backlog (orders and orders related requests);
• Billing process management;
• Ensuring correct sending of the customer invoices to the correct recipient, according to procedure agreed with Client;
• Ensuring bank statement posting in SAP for client entity code;
• Incoming cash clearing against customer invoices;
• Client related reports and bad debt provision calculation;
• Addressing all written/ verbal requests and complaints received from the Customer;
• Processing improvements proposals/ implementation.
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme
• Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
• Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.