General Accounting Team Leader with Spanish
We are hiring a General Accounting Team Leader with Spanish!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Availability to work on the following schedule, from Monday to Friday: 13:00 – 22:00 until March/ April 2021 and rotating schedule (9-18 & 13-22) after; overtime needed for month-ends and some Romanian holidays;
• Proficiency in English and Spanish;
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience;
• Minimum 1 year of managerial experience in a similar role;
• University degree in Finance;
• Very good domain knowledge in General accounting;
• Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word;
• Good to have: SAP exposure / Process Maps creation /SOP Preparation, knowledge of accounting entries in relation to IFRS;
• Good verbal & written communication skills;
• Rigorous and accurate working style.
Main objective: Coordinating the team in accomplishing the tasks, solving in time and accurately the tasks related to accounting records.
• Supervision and coordination of the team;
• Performing / reviewing the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheet, analysis and review of P
• Carrying out / revising the VAT reconciliation, for the VAT return declarations;
• Carrying out / reviewing the reconciliation between the related companies and drawing up a report on the regulations;
• Reporting on capitalization of assets, depreciation and fixed assets;
• End-of-month reports, discrepancy analysis and administration reporting;
• Revaluation and calculation of foreign currency;
• Capital and reserve analysis;
• Bank statement processing, cash flow forecast and variation reporting;
• Revision of the accounting of bank statements and customer receipts;
• Review of automatic and manual payments;
• Reporting, preparing and verifying reconciliations;
• Reviewing debt collection, customer debts and reconciliations;
• Responds to customer and audit requests;
• Reviews the accounting of Branch entities and coordinates with external partners for possible adjustments;
• Prepares activity reports and dashboards;
• Manages communication with the client and other partners;
• Monthly KPI BVI calculation.
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme
• Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
• Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.