Second Level Support Engineer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting & identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Analyzing Operational data into business and Technical conclusions
Proactively communicate with customers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Work with multiple business stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/process of the payment system
- Close cooperation with the System Analysts, Development & Product Teams
- On call duty
- Analytical skills
- Experience with system log analysis
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- The SLS (Second Level Support) team deals with investigating and solving various problems ranging from bugs and configuration-level applicative problems to code problems in the production environment of the Company
- The team analyzes the problems, identifies their root cause and
provides solutions while meeting goals availability (SLA), in close cooperation
with R&D teams and product management
- Calls and requests arrive to the SLS staff from the1st Level
team and support tech staff, as well as directly from business customers. In
cases of repeated failure pattern) the SLS team provides tools, permissions,
- Interesting salary conditions
- Indefinite Duration Contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Professional and friendly working environment.