E-Commerce Manager - FMCG
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile E-Commerce Manager - FMCG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience (FMCG industry) in a combination of digital marketing channels;
- Experience in e-commerce;
- Excellent organizational and delivery execution skills;
- Solid understanding of business analysis;
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, and an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work;
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to team with technical and non-technical audiences including platform owners, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Ability to analyze data and analytics and communicate out actionable insights;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan, execute, and analyze to optimize marketing strategies;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and hold own in discussions;
- Bachelor’s in business, economics or related field;
- Working experience in Magenta;
- Multi-channel marketing experience;
- Proficient in data analysis (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics).
You’ll play an integral role in our client’s company ambitious growth strategy for e-commerce by managing day-to-day operations and leading initiatives to scale the business. You'll collaborate with digital sales, product management, product marketers, development, and cross-functional departments to ensure success. As an e-commerce manager you have the role and responsibility of looking after two websites that focuses on selling of healthy food and raw drinks.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales and conversion;
- Carry out online exclusive launches, ensuring business viability for all involved partners;
- Design and execute online specific promotions and offers;
- Take care of Cataloguing, Operations, Marketing, Tech, Digital implementation for e-commerce;
- Responsible for strategy and optimization at campaign, audience and creative level of media interventions on e-commerce ad platforms;
- Take care of Digital marketing initiatives with the marketing team to drive sales and online revenue;
- Analyze traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies;
- Identify new sales opportunities that could help drive further sales;
- Optimize the online shop portal and drive profitable sales through short & long term e-commerce strategy;
- Performance management and analysis of sales key performance indicators- revenue, sales and profit margin;
- Responsible for P/L management for e-commerce sales;
- Plan, strategize and implement the annual business plan along with key stakeholders;
- Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to e-commerce channels.