Software Implementation Consultant_(Budapest relocation)
Romania’s No. 1 Provider of IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry
Since 1994, BitSoft has been selling and developing top IT solutions for hotels, restaurants and Spa facilities, as the unique national provider of Micros, world leading hospitality management solution.
With more than 400 hotels in its portfolio (16 from the top 20 hotel brands) and more than 200 F&B independent locations (6 of the top 8 players), Bitsoft has reached 60% market share in the Romanian hospitality industry.
Our unique know-how in HORECA management and processes complements our technical capabilities, making BitSoft a reliable partner who offers integrated services and consultancy for the industry.
Thousands of installed terminals, integrated development of complex projects, installation of customized solutions, maintenance and support plus, more recently, loyalty programs, online sales and digital marketing solutions.
An 100% entrepreneurial success story, BitSoft has constantly expanded its services so that it
meets clients’ needs on all fields.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
• Hungarian, Romanian- writing, reading, speaking – advanced; English- beginner-intermediate
•Previous work experience as hotel receptionist/ Front Office Manager or previous experience implementing ERP solutions
• Clean driving license
• Is willing to relocate to Budapest and has travelling availability
• Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal communication with clients and team
• Initiative and a solution-oriented attitude
• Has the ability to learn quickly and the desire to gain knowledge and experience
• Can have results without constant supervision
• Has knowledge of hotel business or previous experience in the HoReCa industry
• Previous experience in software implementation - an advantage
• Has knowledge of Oracle Hospitality Products (Micros, Fidelio, Opera) - it is an advantage
• Plan, prepare and execute onsite and remote training and installation processes with new and existing customers in hospitality industry in Hungary
• Contributes in creating and updating technical installing and training documentation
• Provide direction and guidance to customers during periods of implementation and upgrades
• Post-installation support / consultancy, dedicated customer support to ensure the optimal use and operation of purchased solutions
• Prepares and completes all project-related documents as defined by the company
• Support for Bit Soft software’s: taking over, documenting and solving our clients' requests on the support line
• Follow best practices in issue resolution, managing customer expectations, and delivering solutions on complex technical issues within fast-paced, high-pressure situations
• Prepare training materials and handouts for customers
• Expand working knowledge of Bit Soft Hungary
• Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports
• Monitor project related issues across multiple client engagements
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships
• Project Management tasks such as managing implementation, schedule training, etc.
• Trouble shoot issues with customers
• Meal tickets, performance bonuses
• Training for top software solutions
• The possibility of development through access to the team's impressive know-how.
• Exposure to global and local customers in hospitality industry
• Entrepreneurial organizational culture and flexible program