Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Familiar with software testing methodologies, processes and tools (e.g. Microsoft TFS
• 2 - 3 years of experience in functional manual testing and in UI on the client side
• 2 - 3 years of experience in testing web applications in a WIN environment or similar
• Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic queries
• Working experience with Agile/ Scrum methodology
• Familiar with Web Services and Soap testing
• Familiar with debugging tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, Kibana/ Xpolog
• Familiar with multi-server environment maintenance - an advantage
• ISTQB “Certified tester” certification - an advantage
• Basic knowledge in at least one of the following languages: C#, Java - an advantage
• Familiarity using 3rd party automation tools like Selenium - an advantage.
• Design and execution of test plans and test cases against web and mobile applications
• Creating and maintaining test documentation and reporting the test progress and risks
• Issues isolation, documentation and reporting following company guidelines
• Work together with Development and Automation teams for selecting the test cases to be used for regression, perform regression running and results validation.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment