Buyer for Production Equipment - Purchasing - TSR
For our Timisoara Purchasing Team we are searching for a high motivated Production Equipment Buyer. The purchasing specialists in our Purchasing Team work passionately to provide high-quality purchasing support to internal customers and bring added value to our organization by guaranteeing the best market conditions for acquisition of products and services, in terms of costs, quality, and timing.
* Negotiates terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of goods and services, by respecting; procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Clarifies technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier;
* Accurately and timely process all purchase requests according to the defined procedure;
* Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow-up on orders, etc;
* Process order confirmations;
* Implement the global/regional strategy in their own area of responsibility;
* Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable to ensure purchasing process completion;
* Support blocked invoice resolution to facilitate invoice and payment processing with requestor/suppliers;
* Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and locations to achieve procurement goals and objectives.
* Good command of English, both written and verbal;
* University Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
* Eager to develop and learn more about the purchasing process;
* Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills;
* Good computer skills - Excel, Word;
* Stress resistance, conflict resolution abilities, assertiveness.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.