All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Controlling Operations Team, the Controlling Expert - Associate in Business Partner Controlling will offer support on planning and forecasting, preparing different reports, master data maintenance and projects approval having the following responsibilities:
Support the coordination and quality assurance of planning and forecasting processes and tools:
- 1st level support for end users of planning & forecasting users;
- Validation of planning and forecasting data;
- Maintenance and user management of AZ Tech planning and forecasting tool;
- Consolidation and quality assurance of bottom-up plans and forecast, delivered by pillars and locations.
- Process master data requests (new/change/close) received from business units or other stakeholders;
- Regular quality assurance and cleansing of master data in various Finance applications (mainly SAP & SharePoint);
- Support improvement and simplification of master data management processes & tools.
- Incident & problem management including 1st level support for end users and recommendation for tool enhancement/improvements;
- Coordination of monthly updates of FTE actuals;
- Prepare specific reports (e.g. process KPIs);
- Support international tool rollouts.
- Support evaluation of business cases;
- Support Finance’ assessment of project approval requests by e.g. in-depth financial analysis;
- Support quality assurance of project master data in project management tool and SAP.
- Professional experience in Finance/Controlling area (>1 year);
- University degree in Finance, Business, Management or comparable;
- Solid knowledge of controlling tools ( SAP CO/OM, CO-PA, SAP BW/BO is beneficial);
- Profound skills in MS Office/SharePoint.
- Independent, proactive, structured, result and team-oriented working style;
- Mental agility, engagement and performance orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communications skills;
- Customer oriented attitude.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.