Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 5+ years of experience in IT with at least 3 years in a mid/large scale environments
• 3+ years of experience managing monitoring solutions for NOC / IT Operations
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proven experience with monitoring technologies like: Nagios, PRTG, HP OMI, VROps and ELK
• Proven experience with scripting languages as PowerShell, Phyton and Bash
• Broad understanding of cloud environments, distributed application architectures, and web-scale technologies
• Proficient in ITIL event management and good basis in ITIL foundational concepts
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Oral and written comprehension of English
• “Can-do” attitude and a high degree of motivation
• Ability to drive timely completion of tasks
• Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance
The main responsibilities of the Monitoring Engineer are to:
• Define and Implement monitoring solutions for the company's needs.
• Oversee and planning the company’s monitoring strategy for its monitoring systems and drive effective program execution
• Configure and maintain central monitoring platforms.
• Manage new technology integrations into monitoring systems.
• Participate in the governance of application and infrastructure monitoring design, implementation, customization, and support.