Talent Onboarding Lead
Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
- Design and Implement Campaign Recruitment plans;
- Coordinate end-to-end interviews;
- Pre and post interview discussions with managers and coordinate the feedback process;
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new hires, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements;
- Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour;
- Manage relationships with local Universities; attending relevant attraction events and sending communications updated;
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, applying psychological tests etc.);
-Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience;
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team;
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs and develop a candidate pipeline;
- Promote and enhance employer brand;
- Attend career fairs and organise events to extend our community reach.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in recruitment;
- You have exceptional communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
- You have a passion and high level of recruitment skills related and a genuine interest in marketing and social media;
- You have a demonstrated knowledge of recruitment and selection processes, particularly best practice.
- Ability to independently conduct interviews and evaluate candidates.
- You have a demonstrated knowledge and application of attraction strategies.
- You have the ability to look for solutions to meet business needs that inform process change and the development of initiatives.
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve;
- You like open and transparent communication, and flat organization;
- You have excellent verbal and written English.