Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• At least 4 years of experience in managing large production environments infrastructure
• Deep understanding and proven experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and Linux OS (Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting)
• Proven experience with any scripting language
• Networking (Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, TCP / IP, Routing, Sniffers, etc.)
• DevOps tools and concepts, e.g.
• Passion for new technologies
• Customer orientation
• Responsibility and Dedication
• Configuration Management (Chef / Puppet / Ansible etc.)
• Continuous Delivery
• Experience with cloud environment
• Managing large, international, and complex production environments
• Developing diverse scripts and tools for better control and maintenance for the environments
• Leading technologies projects
• Be a main focal point Coordinating between QA and Dev