Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
· During definition of product
· During iterative continuous delivery
· Provides guidelines and expertise during the conception of the product tailored devops process
· Provides expertise on devops tooling to ensure product optimal time-to-market and quality
· Provides guidance to building an evolutive solution containerization strategy
· Provides best practice devops process alignment between products
· Ensures availability of continuous integration tooling
· Ensures availability of testing tooling
· Ensures availability of continuous deployment tooling
· Ensures respect of principles of immutable architecture
· Provides support for the devops tooling chain
· Supports adoption of micro-services architecture
· Validates the devops process performance
· Helps resolve devops process or tooling issues
· Ensures the centralization and communication around devops good practices
· Cloud providers: AWS/GCP
· Container Orchestration: Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
· Monitoring: Prometheus and Grafana
· IaaC: Terraform
· RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
· GitLab Enterprise
· Linux/Unix knowledge and networking skills
· Collaborates with Team to ensure operational performance
· Supports Team on deployment schedule
· Solves live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
· Provides recommendations to development teams based on operational analysis