Supply Chain Specialist
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Min 2-3 years of experience within a clearing and forwarding environment
• Detailed knowledge of all documents used in international logistics
• Knowledge of customs regulations, Letters of Credit and International Commercial Terms
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Fluency in English (written & verbal); a second language would be an advantage
• Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and other stakeholders
• Planning and organizing skills
• Positive attitude and ability to accept and rise above challenges
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Problem-solving attitude and ability to work under pressure
• Working Experience with SAP would be advantage
• Execution of export documentation requirements for regional shipments, which include Letter of Credit shipments, commercial invoices, Bill of Landing, EUR1 forms, etc.
• Ensuring that all documentation meets export regulations
• Data entry for all shipments. Proper backup of all operational information
• Preparing specific reports related to documentation performance. Providing clear & full visibility on shipping documents
• Meeting deadlines & quality standards, in line with our strategy. Following up with the service providers in case of missing/late documents
• Maximizing customer satisfaction through efficient & effective interaction with customer s
• Exposure the knowledge for country/customs requirements for respective countries
• Managing documentation-related claims
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.