Account Manager - beauty
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- results driven, enthusiastic, dynamic, and well-organized person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- availability for a post with 50% field activity
- effective in solving the problems, Results oriented, self-management skills
- proven record of sales abilities
- proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- English professional level.
- previous experience in beauty industry will represent an advantage
- achieve a sustainable growth of sales volume and profitability level for the assigned group of Clients, in line with the company strategy
- set objectives and sales plan for the assigned accounts considering the overall annual, quarterly& monthly targets established together with the direct manager
- involved in establishing BAs chains targets & incentive programs
- check order and stock reports & act on it based on stock management principle and in correlation with the sales policy of the company
- develop the relationship at headquarter level with middle management positions (buyer, accounting)
- in charge with following & monitoring the competition; makes recommendations based on competition reports
- understanding & Interpreting the margin reports; maximize margin per chain through sales revenues
- various discounts of the company`s products,medical insurance, company car, etc.
- business schedule, Monday to Friday.