Global SAP Support Specialist
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Bachelors degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or Business Administration
• Minimum of 3 years experience in IT
• 1 year of SAP experience preferred
• SAP experience in either Finance, Sales or Supply Chain.
• Techno-functional knowledge in SAP IT applications in the relevant business area preferred
• Ability to understand the business processes and needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills; written and verbal communication with strong command of verbal and written English
• Solid solution design capabilities across functions and applications; Ability to explore and implement new processes.
• Ability to work flexible working hours as required on special occasions
• Fluency in English; additional Spanish or Portuguese skills are an advantage
• 50%: Provide level II incident resolution in the functional area of support. Document issue resolution for knowledge transfer as appropriate.
• 20%: Partner with functional team subject matter experts and business partners to understand documented requirements. Translate detailed requirements into development and / or configuration to meet the business need in the functional area of focus
• 10%: Conduct unit and integration testing of new or changed business/technical processes. Develop business/technical cycle tests for use by stakeholder community. Document all process changes and provide knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
• 10%: Conduct cost/benefit analysis through evaluation of alternative design approaches to determine best-balanced solution. Best-balanced solution is one that satisfies the immediate stakeholder needs, meets system requirements and facilitates subsequent change.
• 10%: Assume leadership role in a small size initiative by playing the key contributor, facilitator or group lead.
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• discount price to purchase Goodyear tires;
• discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.