DevOps Engineer [Employee Referral Program]
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers & project managers.
Wouldyou like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and workfor Orange!
We'llrecruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for thechallenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, duringthe whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicatedOrange headquarter.
OrangeServices' Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries todevelop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also servesgrowing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
Youwill be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructurearchitects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Whatyou will be doing:
- Deploy, configure and maintain cloudplatforms;
- Provide L3 support and ensure a goodcommunication between Development and Operational teams;
- Create and maintain documentationand operational procedures;
- Ensure proper transfer of knowledgeto operational teams, deliver technical training and workshops;
- Perform on-call activities.
- You are able to work comfortably ina fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges;
- You will be prepared to assimilatenew technologies;
- You have a passion for efficiency,performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all about sharing andcollaboration with your teammates.
Whatyou need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience ininfrastructure engineering operations or design;
- Good knowledge of virtualization,containerization and cloud concepts (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack, AWS)
- Knowledge of Automation tools(Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc);
- Advanced Linux administration skills;
- IT design & processes would beappreciated;
- Experience with monitoring solutions(ELK Stack; Prometheus, Grafana);
- Exposure to load balancers/proxies/reverse proxies design andworking knowledge (HAPRoxy, Nginx, Envoy).
- English language: fluent spoken andwritten.
[OrangePerks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually,based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence inInnovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend yourstay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as youimagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you/ facilities for your family too;
- Work From Home & FlexibleWorking Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - adifferent kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also[because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones &devices;
- Discounts & installments forOrange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning,Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support yourZen;
- Flexible benefits [like specialdiscounts on Gym subscriptions,
- Tickets for your infant's nursery,Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance,transport and accommodation & more!
Youcould be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spiritsupporting your professional development.