Sourcing Analyst with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
- Good Client handling skills;
- Good communication, written and oral - Proficient in German and English;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 2-3 years;
- Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
- Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to seek additional responsibility and tasks when required;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
- Act as a sourcing process owner with Accenture standard delivery solution
- Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client’s industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
- Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
- Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria.
- Work with other recruiters, operations management or client’s workforce planning teams to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
- Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager.
- Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply/demand information.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance , medical subscription or gym , only to mention a few;
- A supportive environment and a truly global multicultural platform;
- Direct communication: opportunities to interface regularly with Accenture leadership;
- Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance , you will not only be involved in your day to day activities , but also take on additional roles such as trainer , subject matter expert , service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
- Superior training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Flexible Approach at work with the right work life balance where fun and extra work activities such as sport or CSR initiatives are part of our regular day to day life;