IT Business Development Manager
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- Between 2 – 5 years of experience in services sales
- Ability to drive and manage multifunctional teams.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalized.
- Able to plan and prioritize workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Computer literate with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package.
- Fluent English knowledge (excellent communication and writing skills).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
This Role includes 3 main axes:
I. Business Development:
- Generates and develops business relationships with an effective approach, through research and qualification of potential prospects.
- Delivers tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Actively and successfully manages the complete sales process.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of the companies’ solutions and the benefits they provide to potential
II. Recruitment and Management:
- Conducts interviews for specific projects in order to find the best candidates, matching to client’s requests.
- Build and develop his own consultants’ team.
- Being in charge of the consultant’s career evolution (annual review, training).
III. Profit Center Management:
- Contributes to the companies’ growth through consistently achieving individual quota.
- Monitor projects profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Drives the evolution of turnover and rentability for his business unit.