Data Base Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
For our office in Cluj-Napoca and Tg. Mures we are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced Data Base Developer which can take part in our client's successful project, plug and play platform for industrial equipment.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• Professional experience as Database developer;
• Experience in database design and query optimization;
• Familiarity with data warehousing;
• Knowledge of Azure Synapse Analytics and MS SQL;
• Dedication to lifelong learning and technical excellence;
• Pro-active, flexible, reliable and solution-oriented attitude;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Good team player;
• Fluency in English (written and oral);
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software;
• Create high quality by using agile development practices;
• Adapt to changing requirements;
• Continuously improve and enhance products;
• Participate in Migration to a Big Data Architecture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
• Exposure to the latest technologies;
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;