Senior Tax Consultant | Mergers & Acquisitions Team
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University degree preferably in finance or accounting;
- 3-5 years of professional experience in tax, preferably with an international professional services firm, no tax specialization needed;
- Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools;
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written);
- Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Ability to quickly master new tasks and manage ambiguity;
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills.
- Participation in due diligences and investigations;
- Proactively assist in delivering M&A tax projects for a wide variety of industries, by working in close cooperation with Managers and above;
- Assist in advising clients on M&A tax matters;
- Participate in client meetings, proposal/pitching stage;
- Establish efficient working relationships directly with clients;
- Train and lead more junior staff and contribute to your own and your team’s development;
- Develop business relationships within Deloitte network.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.