Order Support Specialist with French & English - Part Time
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
We are seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants who have a desire to help resolve customer issues and understand the importance of providing an exceptional experience to customers.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
▪ Advanced level of French(B2-C1) and Medium level of English (B2)
▪ Availability for a part-time schedule, Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 21:00
▪ Availability for a full-time training(1 week)
▪ Previous interactive customer service experience
▪ Solutions driven with strong critical thinking skills
▪ Strong customer service orientation with an upbeat, people-minded personality and a willingness to go above and beyond for every customer
▪ Innate desire to learn more about the product/service in order to better assist customers
Specific responsibilities may include:
▪ Reply to inbound customer inquiries in a call center environment (calls, e-mails, chat)
▪ Process orders, provide product information, and troubleshoot basic equipment issues
▪ Confidently make product and service recommendations tailored to customers’ needs/wants
▪ Build professional relationships and rapport with customers in order to deliver exceptional customer experiences
▪ Consistently perform well within a fast paced and constantly changing environment
▪ Contribute to a diverse team
▪ Have ability and willingness to tend to any other tasks as assigned
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more