Qa Tester Analyst
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands-on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures;
- web testing experience, knowledge on browsers;
- basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON;
- API testing, experience with API testing tools (Postman);
- experience in an Agile environment;
- good English, both written and spoken.
The QA Test Analyst role will be responsible for ensuring that test plans and scripts are created and maintained throughout the development life cycle, as well as ensuring the quality of the feature/product.Alte informatii
Program: 09:00-18:00, L-V
Location: Bucharest, work from home