Junior FullStack Java Developer
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day.
1200 IT talents (developers, architects, project managers, IT security experts, etc.) work hand in hand with the banking professions to meet this challenge in the service of customer satisfaction. The Fast IT unit for ITIM/ CSB aims to become the center of expertise of the digital tools of the Canal Agency. You will be part of this team.
What you will do:
• Develop the backend in Java in a TDD, BDD, DDD approach & develop the Front End in Angular;
• Develop APIs & understand the Open Banking API approach;
• DDD approach in component design;
• Perform unit tests and integration;
• Anomalies tracking and support;
• Help the realization of the automated test books with the profession;
• Help design rich and responsive HMIs by creating prototypes with the business (Design Thinking).
• You have experience in Java - Angular environment;
• Backend - you have a good command of: Java, knowledge of the TDD and DDD approach;
• Knowledge REST API (Jersey), Swagger, spring framework (boot, MVC, security);
• Application servers: fat Jar / Spring Boot;
• DB: SQL (PostgreSQL) & NoSQL (Mongo);
• Continuous integration & continuous delivery & hosting: Jenkins, Git, Maven, Nexus, Jira;
• InfraAsCode knowledge, Cloud Ready design SQL knowledge base level;
• Dev Method: TDD, BDD (Gherkin), DDD, Design pattern; Project method: Agile;
• Availability to learn/deepen the technical part of the applications;
• Responsible attitude with great relational capacities ;
• Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service; autonomy in the management of entrusted works;
• Knowledge of French (read, write, speak) is considered a plus.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
•Competitive compensation & remuneration;
•Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
•Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
•Preferential banking services;
•9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
•Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.