Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with security, compliance, and auditing of Apache Webserver.
- Experience with security, compliance, and auditing of Apache TomEE / Tomcat.
- Experience with security, compliance, and auditing of PostgreSQL and DB2.
- Experience with administration and maintenance of Linux.
- Experience in software development using one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to Java, Python, and Linux shell.
- Knowledge of Docker containers in a Kubernetes environment.
- Knowledge of middleware monitoring solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - able to work with remote teams across cultures and fostering trust and collaboration
- Language Skills - fluent in spoken and written English.
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the Spring Boot ecosystem in a Kubernetes using Docker environment.
- Knowledge of the KVM hypervisor and OpenStack technologies.
- Development and maintenance of a suite of web applications used to analyze field diagnostic data.
- Building, automating, supporting, managing, and optimizing new and existing applications and associated software in a Linux environment:
- Web server software (Apache Webserver)
- Application server software (Apache TomEE / Tomcat)
- Database server software (PostgreSQL, DB2)
- Act as a subject matter expert for proposed architectural designs.
- Write infrastructure-related code when needed (Perl, Java, Python, Linux Shell)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.