Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Responsible of the implementation of processes within Regulatory team and the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group.
What you will do:
- Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to rationalize regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
- Responsible of the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group on subjects such as: ANACREDIT - new dataset with detailed information on individual bank loans to enterprise; Accounting Consistency Credit Risk - application of IFRS 9, Data Quality - improving Group Credit Risk Data Quality;
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
- Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
- Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.
- Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy;
- Experience in implementing projects related to credit data represents a plus (reporting Basel 3, controlling, reporting on loans, administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, COREP);
- Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
- English language and Excel knowledge – Advanced;
- Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance will be a plus.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.