Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
•University graduates or undergoing graduation
• 6 months minimum QA experience or Team Manager experience
• The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the permanent and systematic development of the processes in which he is involved, as well as of the quality verification activity, the activity performed by the employees, following the provisions of the manuals, procedures, rules, and instructions related to the project/projects;
• He/She permanently follows the compliance with the quality standards of the project/projects and ensures the accomplishment of the inspection activities and verification of the quality of the activity performed by the employees, according to the afferent procedures, to confirm the quality;
• The employee identifies, keeps records, and informs the hierarchical superiors about the possible non-conformities of quality and their causes. Proposes and applies corrective measures.
• The Quality Assurance Analyst ensures the assistance of the employees and is actively involved in any initiative that aims to improve the quality of the activity provided by the employees, as well as the improvement and efficiency of the processes;
• He/She controls, monitors, and performs verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality of the activity performed by the employees;
• The employee participates in setting the quality criteria and parameters, as well as their measurements, in establishing the final quality level of the activity performed by each employee;
• The Quality Assurance Analyst analyzes quality complaints from customers/beneficiaries (customer external or internal customers) and takes operational measures to eliminate errors in the production process. Identifies, recommends, and applies ways to prevent their recurrence;
• The employee is responsible for the continuous improvement of the quality verification processes, identifying and applying adequate solutions for solving the existing problems;
• The employee evaluates and identifies the training and retraining needs of the project employees, submits retraining proposals and suggestions for improvement to superiors;
We come with:
• Performance bonus
• Meal cards-SODEXO (the value of one ticket is 15 ron, for each working day, paid on the 25th, for the previous month)
• Private medical insurance-MEDLIFE
• 7 Card