Client Receivable Analyst with Spanish Skills - 1076596IT Software
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
If you have …
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in Spanish & English
• Typically 0-2 years of experience.
• Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Familiarity with computers.
• Basic prioritization skills.
• Basic influence skills.
• Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
• Very good structure and level of planning and organizing activities
Client Receivable Analyst with Spanish Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Financial Services are differentiated from other providers by their ability to serve as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, accelerating the achievement of our customers’ business goals.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Client Receivable Analyst with Spanish Skills. This is an exciting opportunity and you will ensure that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. You will manage credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. You will maintain on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. You will ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
How will you make your mark:
• You will analyse and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
• You will resolve disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
• You will recognize trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
• You will initiate the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for company and customer.
• You will analyse at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.