IT Project Manager with French
Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure.
The IT Steering stream of digital transformation program aims to establish an efficient and harmonized capacity to steer the IT globally which implies to streamlines processes and IT steering tools.
What you will do:
- Organize and lead a number of workshops with GTS contributors to lead to a macro gap analysis between group level process and GTS processes on the 3 main functional domains: Project portfolio management (GTS internal projects, GTS clients projects); Resource management; Time management);
- Come up with migration scenarios (domain, organization, geography, data scope), migration plan and budget;
- Coordinate with the application manager and the solution architect to articulate functional and technical architecture diagrams for migration;
- Participate and drive the study phase (if still not completed) and complete it as planned;
- Define and manage the governance with stakeholders/end users across various teams;
- Prepare and present slides to senior management on the projects/applications status and roadmap;
- Track the budget, maintenance, contract needs to ensure delivery of the project.
- 3-5 experience in Project management and Program management;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Fluent in French & English;
- Budget preparation experience;
- Animation of workshops;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Knowledge on PPM, resource management and Time management.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.