IAM Certification Campaign Manager with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile IAM Certification Campaign Manager with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Group's Transformation, Processes and IT Systems Division RESG/TPS. You will be part of Information Security & Risks (RESG/TPS/ISR). You will be part of Cyber controls team and you will bring your contribution to access reviews and controls processes.
What you will do:
- Prepare, lead, coordinate launch the accesses recertification campaigns for Société Générale;
- Ensure that the campaign runs without anomalies;
- Working with different types of tools like: ServiceNow, SailPoint, SharePoint;
- Manage and construct different reports and statistics;
- Analyze and respond to audit requests;
- A proactive and reactive behavior is expected from you in order to work closely with different teams acting in autonomy.
- 1-3 years’ experience in basic technical environment;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Information Security topics;
- Very good command of MS Excel;
- Experience in project management;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT application).
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 10-to-6 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.