Technical Lead 1st Line, RAN with German
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge of telecommunication services, networks and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM)
• Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based)
• Gained an IT qualification CCNA (or working towards)
• Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT
• Min 2 year relevant experience in RAN (2G-5G), TX (PDH, SDH), IP
• Technical university degree or student to: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology
• Good knowledge of German & English language (spoken and written)
• Good communication skills
• Team working oriented
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Takes the ownership of the incident and acts as the primary level of escalation
• Speaks with NOC engineers and asks for all useful information related to Outage in place – ensures the NEV and/or Outage Notification has been sent in due time
• Keep tracking and records of the timelines and ensures all incident details are documented;
• Involves in problem solving other parties: 2nd level, Vendor, NOC, SMC, Partner management, 3rd party, in order to provide a prompt recovery of the business within the specified SLA
• Notifies Team Leader about major Incident
• Manages and coordinates the escalation process: Technical: the support of a higher technical skills are needed to solve the problem; Hierarchical: a manager with more authority to be consulted in order to take decision that is beyond the competencies assigned to this level
• Ensures all required resources (human, facilities, equipment etc) are available, involved and focused in the restoration of service
• Notifies 2nd Level and/or Vendor to be prepared with a plan B, if the duration of the incident takes too long
• Ensures regular updates are distributed via the agreed communication channels, according with the Update Time agreed
• Send Pre-notification to top mgmt. for over-temp or major incidents
• Provide input and coordinate the development of the Major Incident Report after the Outage has been closed and all details are available, including initial recommendations to prevent the re-occurrence of a similar incident.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you