Technical Support Specialist with German HBT
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Lead Technical Support Specialist with Dutch to join our Honeywell Building Solutions team in Bucharest.
You will help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care. We will help you build up the discernment while learning to respond to customer needs. You will also act as the first point of contact for customers and engineers’ issues, being an interface between them and the rest of the departments.
Lead Technical Support Specialist with German responsibilities:
- Takes customer calls (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire& alarm systems), Logs issues in FX, or other systems– depending on the specificity of the issue (raise service work order) after checking contract details;
- Forward the information to the right department (Services, Projects, Field engineering, Working Capital);
- Checks the availability of technicians in the field team and calls the responsible to go to the customer site;
- Connects with the customer and identifies the right distribution channel for materials;
- Follows up on work orders in order to get the issue fixed and updates the new status until the problem has been solved.
- University degree
- Minimum 1-year experience in a related environment
- Customer oriented and willing to take action
- Strong standout colleague with a positive outlook
- Shown organizational and self-motivation abilities
- English and German Advanced Language Level
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.