Senior Salesforce Developer
We focus on connecting your skills and intelligence to the IT and engineering opportunities you need to thrive. When you join Modis, you don’t just become part of a business. You join a community of experts.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Experience - minimum 2 years of Salesforce.com development (Sales and Service Cloud)
• Good knowledge of Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Lightning Components, SOSL and SOQL and good understanding of governor limits
• Good communication skills
Nice to have:
o Salesforce App builder or Platform Developer I Certifications
o Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration.
o Proficient in web services (SOAP or REST)
• Working on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Deployment
• Designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying high level solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components
• Designing automated processes using Process Builder, Workflows, Approval Processes etc.
• Interacting with technical and non-technical colleagues including business users
• Reviewing and adjusting system settings to proper visibility and security