Front End Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Modis active
View all jobs Front End Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We focus on connecting your skills and intelligence to the IT and engineering opportunities you need to thrive. When you join Modis, you don’t just become part of a business. You join a community of experts.
• Good ES6/ES7, Typescript knowledge
• HTML5/CSS3 relevant experience
• Responsive UI Design Techniques
• Experience with one of: Angular, React, GraphQL, Node, Express
• Knowledge around Micro-Services and Micro-Frontends patterns
• Knowledge around application integration patterns
• Build automation with Grunt/Gulp
• Understanding of SQL/NoSql database design and usage.
• Good Knowledge of a testing library: Mocha/Jasmine/Chai
• Good understanding of DevOps strategies
• Good understanding of Security: OAuth2, OIDC.
• Knowledge of CMS flavors: Traditional – Headless – Hybrid Headless
• Good Knowledge around GDPR, PSD2 compliance
• Good presentation skills, leadership and ability to see things from another person’s perspective
• Good command of English
• Agile Advocate
• Scrum Master Certification and TOGAF would be a plus
• Involvement in initial project projections, architecture design, estimations and staffing plans
• Providing technical guidance for the team
• Selecting best fitted technologies and approaches for the development team
• Working closely with the Design team to ensure the solution is the best fit for the client needs and tailor the architecture for it
• Working closely with the DevOps team to ensure the infrastructure is the best fit for the delivery setup
• Supporting the development team in the delivery and architecture implementation
• Architecting and implementing secure cloud orchestration infrastructure for Web Solutions with any Cloud provider: AWS, Google, Azure
• Developing highly fault-tolerant, performant and reactive front-end and back-end systems using JS technologies.
• Designing RESTfull APIs using industry best practices.
• Architecting end-to-end web systems that scale in cloud in a flexible manner.
• Analyzing current technology stacks and suggest best fitting solution stacks for Web Solutions to complement