a⬟story is the company behind Capone, a leading debt collection technology.
We have more than 20 years of experience, helping clients from 19 countries worldwide.
MUST HAVE technical skills:
- at least 2 years of relevant practical experience with Linux operating systems;
- knowledge of scripting languages like Bash and/or Python;
- knowledge of automated systems management and monitoring tools / technologies;
- good Understanding of Networking Concepts and Basic Windows Network Troubleshooting and Debugging Skills;
- basic Knowledge of Communication Protocols (DHCP, SSH, HTTP, RDP, Telnet, SMTP, SFTP);
- good Knowledge of Hardware and Software Upgrades and Installation;
- understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts;
- excellent Knowledge of Installing & Configuring Windows (Users & Apps);
- excellent Troubleshooting & Debugging of Windows Applications Skills (Office, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.);
NICE TO HAVE technical skills:
- previous Working Experience with Virtualization Solutions (KVM, VMWare, Proxmox, OpenNebula, Oracle Virtual Box);
build, release and configuration management of production environments;
- basic knowledge in configuring and managing Amazon Web Services based technology platforms and capabilities such as EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, IAM, Security Groups;
- previous experience in managing and improving CI/CD.
The responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- provide technical support to end users in our company, diagnosing and resolving problems;
- install and configure new computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
- provision, install, configure and maintain virtual machines;
- deploy and manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure (AWS);
- manage and maintain automated backup systems for databases, documents, application servers;
- help implement and improve internal IT policies and practices;
- help maintain inventory of computer hardware and software assets;
- respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests through our ticketing system.
- great team, challenging projects, high profile clients;
- a friendly yet demanding working environment;
- annual project related bonuses;
- training, professional certifications;
- happy hours, team buildings, great parties;
- a friendly concierge service for help with personal errands. :)