Senior Test Automation Engineer
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You develop automated test cases according to architecture design documents and specifications;
- You are responsible for adaptations to the test automation environment;
- You will align your tasks and activities with systems engineering, development, test management and within the test team;
- You will be working in an international project team across sites and organizations.
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar;
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures;
- You could make broad experiences in automated testcase development for automotive software systems (e.g. Adaptive AUTOSAR);
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++, Java, Python;
- You are ab expert in using relevant development/debugging tools like Lauterbach debugger, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA;
- You are familiar with embedded Linux systems;
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills;
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way;
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style;
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.