Senior IT Auditor
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Minimum 3 years of IT Audit Experience, including performing IT General Controls reviews, Tests of Controls, elaborating IT Audit Reports and Opinions
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT (Cybernetics is preferred)
- Good analysis and reporting capabilities
- Knowledge of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Analytical, well organized and responsible
- Ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Serious and good team player
- Communication abilities
- Willing to work and help develop a young company
- Performing IT audits for customers from various industries (i.e. Banking, capital markets, oil & gas etc)
- Perform risk analyses for the planned audits and identify main controls in place at the Companies
- Identify and report deficiencies related to the controls environment of the audited companies
- Recommend improvement opportunities for the identified deficiencies
- Keep track of the implementation status of the recommended improvement opportunities
- Create appropriate technical documentation for each project phase
Our Client is a young company offering IT audit and consultancy services to organizations from various industries such as Capital Markets, Telecommunications, Financial Institutions, Insurance, Retail, Software development, etc.