Proactive Quoting Lead with Spanish skills - 1074547
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
• You have Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• You have experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
• You are a great verbal and written communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management, in both English and Spanish language.
• You have the ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• You have understanding of business and sales processes and practices
• You will have ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
Proactive Quoting Lead with Spanish skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an Account Operations Lead with Spanish language skills within HPE PointNext to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by maintaining sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. You will implement and configure sales tools, content management and tracking systems. You will develop and manage catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. You will update and ensure accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. You will advise on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools. If you have a track record in this area want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will administer, configure, update and maintain portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
• You will review information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within limited parameters
• You will produce and analyse reports and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
• You will communicate issues to stakeholders
• You will implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.