The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates , the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
INTEGERPERFORM is the European arm of The KPI Institute, and it provides support at global level in research, training and advisory matters.
• Hold a Master’s degree in Work, Organizational, & Personnel (WOP) or Industrial & Organizational (IO) Psychology;
• Have previous experience as WOP or IO Psychologist;
• Have strong research, analysis, and critical thinking skills;
• Have excellent verbal communication and active listening skills;
• Have trustworthiness to keep confidential information and empathy to understand and identify people’s experiences;
• Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
• Conduct researches of physical work environments, organizational effectiveness, productivity, communication systems, group interactions, leadership, morale, motivation, and other related topics in order to assess organizational functioning, to identify solutions to problems, to help employees to work more effectively, and to increase job satisfaction;
• Help business hire qualified employees by developing and implementing employee selection and placement programs;
• Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences;
• Develop performance management systems;
• Develop programs and create solutions to retain employees and increase productivity;
• Assess and improve organizational culture and climate;
• Facilitate organizational development and change;
• Improve quality of life and maintain a mentally and physically healthy workforce by providing counselling services & other related programs to employees about job and career-related issues;
• Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency;
• Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.