Public Funded Projects Administration Specialist - TSR
We're looking for an experienced and diligent person, responsible for the operational activities run by our company in the area of the public funded projects (European funded projects, National Funding, State Aids, Research, Infrastructure, etc.)
Main tasks will be related, but not limited to:
* Support and monitor the PPP (Public-Private Partnership) process of internal consultancy (internal alignment, acquisition and administration);
* Reshape data and manage detailed financial and technical information for the stakeholders;
* Writing of the project's application/proposal, budget development & simulations;
* Supporting projects implementation phase: monitoring and reporting;
* Managing projects related data;
* Cooperate during the project lifespan with the partners and consortia associated in the projects and with our internal departments (PPP, Finance, Purchasing, Technical Departments, etc. )
The PPP Coordinator will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our processes and tools.
* Previous proven experience in: public funded projects research/infrastructure, project coordination, application writing, implementation and management of funded projects, consultancy (e.g. POR, POC, POIM, POSDRU/ POCU, UEFICDI, InterRegio, etc.);
* Great analytical skills and attentive to details;
* Familiar in working with financial figures and budgets;
* Very good English knowledge; German language would represent a plus;
* University degree/Masters in: Finance, Economics, Law or Engineering;
* Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
* Strong communication skills;
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
* Able to understand technology use cases and produce content for project applications.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.